The Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) is poised to become the home of Vaughan’s New Downtown. Located on Highway 7 and just east of Highway 400, the VMC sits on over 440 acres of land and is set to transform the city completely. It will include the following:
• More than 1.5 million square feet of commercial office space
• 750,000 square feet of retail space
• Employment Targets of 11,500 New Jobs including 5000 new office jobs
• 12,000+ new residential units
• New Cultural Spaces, Hotels & Entertainment
Just outside your front door is the gateway to the entire GTA. Closer to the subway entrance than any other residential building, Transit City residents will be able to get underground to the subway in 2 minutes or less. To make the journey even easier, you’ll receive a TTC membership*. To top it all off, Transit City is adjacent to the VIVA and York Regional Transit bus terminals, allowing you to travel locally with ease or hop on and hop off at Newmarket, Richmond Hill or any one of the nine York Region municipalities. It’s just so easy.